Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sweet Serendipity

After reading several blogs tonight I became interested in starting my own.  A specific blog (pbfingers.com) became my inspiration.  Julie seems to have it all together and it's very obvious she enjoys life to the fulliest!  Her passion for healthy living seemed to rub off on me.  So, I decided to start a blog about beginning my new and improved lifestyle in hopes that I'd be more adherent if people were reading about it.  The title for my blog, Sweet Serendipity, took me no time to come up with. One definition of serendipty is "the accidental discovery of something pleasant, valuable, or useful."  Having always loved the thought of fate and accidental occurences this title seemed perfect. And of-course the movie Serendipity has been a favorite of mine for many years;)  I'm hoping that my committment to a healthier lifestyle will have a snowball effect on my life; influencing not only my physique but my overall happiness with life.  I hope you enjoy reading about my journey....and maybe one day I'll become an inspiration for somebody like Julie was to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment