Thursday, November 18, 2010

Success!

I don't know if it's correct to say success since it has only been 1 day, but drinking 6 bottles of water is definitely an accomplishment for me. The downfall to this whole drinking tons of water thing is the frequent bathroom trips...womp womp.  Not an accomplishment is breaking down and eating a cupcake :( The only thing that makes me feel a little better is that I had used the egg white recipe...it's a start! As for dinner, my sandwich was delicious. The best part was the baked chips I put inside it. I love a crunchy sandwich!! That's not totally weird right?? What other ideas should I try in order to spruce up my sandwiches?

Oh, here's a pic of the cutie pie I get to watch tomorrow. I'm the luckiest Auntie :)

1 comment:

  1. When I eat a turkey or chicken sandwich I usually start with multi-grain or whole wheat stone ground bread. A few slices of turkey/chicken breast- no cheese- then I throw a couple of red roasted peppers on top of the turkey (its an italian brand of pepper sliced in a jar not sure if you will have the same thing where you are) after that I put down a piece of lettuce for a little bit of crunch. Lastly I put a cranberry spread on top of everything, unfortunately it is hard to find lately but it is a great replacement for mustard or bbq sauce. Also if you will be eating anything with peanut butter, use natural peanut butter, the oil that sits on top might be a little unsettling but just mix it in and its much better for you than Skippy or JIF. Teddy's is a brand that has a great taste so I would recommend trying that. Hope this helps!! :)

    ReplyDelete