Saturday, November 20, 2010

cold weather and running...ew

4 hours down, 11 to go. Taking a nice break from studying for my nursing final...eek. I also had some lunch which consisted of left-over Italian Pasta and green beans.  I love cooking fresh green beans with a little bit of lite soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.  Makes a good nutritious snack! 


















I'm also thinking about getting into running. I've always wanted to be able to do at least a 5K, which might seem like nothing, but I have never been much of a runner.  My only problem right now is figuring out where to run.  I'm not a fan of cold weather or running so mixing the two would not go well at all.  I think a church down the road has an indoor track that is open to the public....might have to check that out! Any advice for a newbie runner?

1 comment:

  1. good luck! If you figure out the running thing let me know. too bad we don't live closer - i'd love to start and I heard it helps to have a work out buddy :)

    ReplyDelete